Field Service Engineer (m/w/d)
Notion Systems is shaping the future of additive manufacturing in mass production.
Inkjet printers of the n.jet series from Notion Systems produce among other things high precision 3D components, semiconductor sensors, printed circuit boards, OLED, QLED and e-reader displays. Notion Systems draws on the decades of experience of its employees in the development and production of high precision inkjet systems and in the scale-up of digital printing processes for functional materials.
Notion System is a dynamic start-up company and winner of the CyberOne Awards 2013.
To strengthen our team we are looking for:
Field Service Engineer in China (m/w/d)
Field Service Engineer in USA (m/w/d)
- Technical support of our machines via remote and on-site service
- Installation, commissioning and acceptance at customer site
- Trouble shooting in electronics, electrics, mechanics and the printing process
- Training of our customers on site
- In order to continuously improve our products, the contribution of ideas and suggestions for improvement
- Completed studies in the field of mechatronics / engineering (e.g. communications engineering, electrical engineering, technical informatics, computer science, automation technology, mechanical engineering) or comparable.
- Work experience is welcome.
- Essential are your affinity for practical work as well as your talent for organizing projects.
- Practical knowledge of, for example, software configuration, electronics, electrics, precision mechanics and inkjet printing is advantageous.
- You are confident in the use of common MS Office. Basic knowledge of Linux is familiar to you or you will find it easy to become familiar with it.
- You are enthusiastic about working with complex systems.
- You enjoy complex, versatile and constantly new questions.
- Analytical/structured way of thinking and working.
- Good communication and coordination skills in a team.
- Personal initiative, independence and sense of responsibility.
- Readiness to travel up to approx. 50%.
- Friendly, customer-oriented demeanor and appearance.
- Good written and spoken English completes your profile.
- Challenging and varied tasks
- Free space for own ideas and creativity
- A competent and interdisciplinary working team of colleagues
- Of course we offer an attractive remuneration
We look forward to your application!
Your contact person:
Dr. Jens Tobai
Phone: 06202 57877-50