We Scale Inkjet from Lab to Fab
The modular design of the n.jet lab allows adapting the platform to your exact specification with industrial grade components including full automation and environmental control.
Compatible with all major printheads manufacturers, that n.jet lab allows the simultaneous use of multiple inks with fully automated printhead cleaning solutions available.
A drop watch system can be fully integrated into the system making the visualization and analysis of the drop formation process possible. These factors make the n.jet lab the primary option for scaling your process from lab to fab.
The n.jet lab Platform
- Open platform that provides access to all process parameters
- Smooth scale-up from R&D to 24/7 industrial production
- Versatile applications with printheads from all major manufacturers
- Multiple configurations with heads and inks from different suppliers possible
- Up to four different active printheads per configuration
- High precision mechanical design with self-calibration including nozzle calibration and nozzle replacement strategies
- Clearly structured graphical user interface
The n.jet dropwatch is a very compact and highly integrated measurement system with the two main purposes of vizualization and analysis of the drop formation process. The measurements of droplets under different process conditions helps to optimize the inkjet process, the fluid formulation, and the overall system performance.
Visualization is used to optimize fundamental quality parameters, like
- Drop appearance
- Drop formation repeatability
- No satellites
- No misting
- No wetting of nozzle plate
- Jetting performance at different frequencies
Analysis can be used to optimize advanced parameters, e.g.
- Drop volume
- Drop velocity